FOOD TRUCK FAQ
HOW CAN I GET ON THE TRUCK YARD SCHEDULE?
After reviewing the FAQ's below, you can submit a request to join our Food Truck lineup. Once your information is received, we will review it on our end and contact you back with any questions or opportunities to be scheduled.
WHAT FEES DOES A FOOD TRUCK OWNER PAY TO OPERATE AT TRUCK YARD?
15% of sales
WHAT AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE TO FOOD TRUCKS OPERATING AT TRUCK YARD?
- Bathroom facilities
- Trash service
- Placement on our website
WHAT GUIDELINES MUST FOOD TRUCKS FOLLOW AT TRUCK YARD?
- One of our managers will review our Food Truck rules & scheduling guidelines once you get on our schedule, but the highlights are:
- You must provide a print out and/or electronic copy of your register tape/sales report at the end of your shift to the Manager on Duty.
- Must provide your The Colony permits and proof of insurance.
- Our truck hours of operation are from 11am - 11 pm, 7 days a week. You will be considered late if you are on property but not ready to serve. Serving food after 11 pm is up to the Food Truck operator’s discretion.
YOU WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE OR:
- Are late or No show
- Leave before you’re scheduled without consent of the manager on duty
- Consistently run out of food early
- Are unable to manage the volume to keep reasonable wait times