FOOD TRUCK FAQ
WHAT FEES DOES A FOOD TRUCK OWNER PAY TO OPERATE AT TRUCK YARD?
WHAT AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE TO FOOD TRUCKS?
- Bathroom facilities
- Placement on our website
WHAT GUIDELINES MUST FOOD TRUCKS FOLLOW AT TRUCK YARD?
- One of our managers will review our Food Truck rules & scheduling guidelines once you get on our schedule, but the highlights are:
- You must provide a print out and/or electronic copy of your register tape/sales report at the end of your shift to the Manager on Duty.
- Must provide your The Colony permits and proof of insurance.
- Our truck hours of operation are from 11am - 11 pm, 7 days a week. You will be considered late if you are on property but not ready to serve. Serving food after 11 pm is up to the Food Truck operator’s discretion.
YOU WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE OR:
- Are late or No-show
- Leave before you’re scheduled without consent of the manager on duty
- Consistently run out of food early
- Are unable to manage the volume to keep reasonable wait times
Did you know...we have a Commissary Kitchen JUST for food trucks?!
Does it come with any perks? Of course!
- Sign up for a 6 month contract and you'll get guaranteed 3 weekend spots (Fri/Sat/Sun) on the Truck Yard Dallas & Truck Yard Colony monthly calendar. (pending a taste test)That’s a total of 6 weekend spots a month if you choose to operate in both locations!
- You'll also be listed as a preferred vendor on our catering lists for private events at Truck Yard Dallas and Truck Yard Colony